Weekend Fun: Digital Signage on Bikes? What the?
I just stumbled across an image of a bike with digital screens. Is this real or is it fake?
Here’s the picture:
If it is real, here’s a list of my concerns:
- theft – now it gives thieves more of a reason to steal your bike… they now will get a free screen
- what happens if it rain? is it a waterproof screen?
- what happens if there’s a strong wind? will the bike fall?
- will pedalling generate more electricity for the battery to run the screens?
- safety – if the screens draw too much attention to drivers will it cause accidents?
I must give it to the company or engineers that came up with this idea… but to be honest this digital signage implementation is not my cup of tea.
LIKE WHAT YOU'VE READ?When you subscribe you will also join other Digital Signage readers who receive our content right in their mailbox. Good luck!
Limit to 5 sponsors.