Digital Signage Case Study Competition
Christmas is just around the corner and Advertise Me has decided to give something back to the digital signage community by running a competition before the Christmas festive season (you can say it’s our Christmas present to the winning business).
The objective of this competition is to help businesses showcase their digital signage deployments through case studies. Having been in the business for several years now, we know and have come across many interesting and innovative digital signage solutions from several business around the world and we want to share these solutions with others – we also know that the online community is interested in this area as well.
The competition will commence from the 1st December 2008 9am EDST and will end on the 31st December 2008 5pm EDST so don’t miss out!
The winner of the competition will receive 2 months of FREE sponsorship and advertising on the Digital Signage Blog.
What is the competition about?
We know that all over the world, digital signage deployments are being successfully completed on a daily basis. Many of these businesses that are involved in digital signage do not have the opportunity to showcase their digital signage solution as they may not have the avenue or the means to do so.
Our competition will help these businesses to showcase their digital signage deployments to the rest of the digital signage community.
Basically, this competition is about showcasing YOUR digital signage case study.
The competition is not limited by the size of your business or the size of your rollout. So no matter how big or small your digital signage solution is, all businesses will have the opportunity to enter.
How to enter the competition?
1. In order to enter the competition, you will need to register on the digital signage portal – www.digitalsignageportal.com. Existing digital signage portal members are encouraged to submit their case studies as well.
2. Once you have successfully registered on www.digitalsignageportal.com go to the digital signage portal forum and create a new thread in the forum category called “Digital Signage Case Study“. For example, the title of the thread can be ‘[Company Name]: Successfully installs digital signage at the ABC’.
3. Submit your case study – it can be a video link, a link to your company’s website, an attachment or the complete text.
If you want to view all the latest case studies click here.
That’s all you will have to do. If you need some help in submitting a case study please contact email@example.com
How will we judge the entries?
There will be a panel of judges and they will assess each case study based on:
*Innovation Provided (the overall creativeness of the digital signage solution)
*Uniqueness (how is the solution different to others)
*Customer Satisfaction (in what ways did the customer benefit from the solution)
Advertise Me will announce the winner on the 12th January 2009 5pm EDST on the digitalsignageblog.com. The FREE advertising and sponsorship will commence on the 19th January 2009 9am EDST.
What will the winner receive?
The winner of this competition will receive the following:
1. The winning case study will be listed at the top of the Digital Signage Case Study forum topic on the www.digitalsignageportal.com.
2. The case study will be featured on the Digital Signage Blog (www.digitalsignageblog.com) and the Digital Signage Portal (www.digitalsignageportal.com).
3. 2 months FREE sponsorship and advertising – this is a 125 x 125 image located in sponsorship section and a 300×250 banner on the right hand column of the digitalsignageblog.com website.
For more information about our advertising options click here.
Terms and conditions
1. Each business can only submit a maximum of 3 case studies and Advertise Me will not accept duplicate entries. Duplicate entries from the same business will be removed.
2. In order to enter the competition you must submit the case study within the period mentioned above. Any late submissions will not be accepted.
3. You must ensure your business name is clearly stated within the case study.
4. The business must own the necessary rights to publish the case study, this includes both copyright and intellectual property rights.
5. By submitting a case study you give us permission to republish the case study on all websites owned by Advertise Me.
6. The winning business will need to supply the banner advertisement and must comply with the dimensions requested by Advertise Me
7. The terms and conditions may change so please revisit these terms and conditions on a regular basis.
Would you like to become a sponsor of this competition? If so, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
LIKE WHAT YOU'VE READ?When you subscribe you will also join other Digital Signage readers who receive our content right in their mailbox. Good luck!
Limit to 5 sponsors.