Digital Signage Software fundamentals
You probably landed on this page because you’re researching or looking for the best digital signage software available on the market. There are quite a number of software packages available but there as some basic fundamental features that a digital signage software should have and we aim to describe this below. Your software should:
1. Be able to display content based on a schedule (date and time of the day)
2. Include a player and server component. The server is responsible for managing, scheduling and distributing the content to all the players. The server should be able to create multiple playlists
3. The player software component should be able to display different types of media (video, web, audio, text, ticker), create multiple zones, synchronise the content with the server, automatically load upon system startup, provide player status information to the server
4. Be able to create roles for user management
5. Not require a genius to configure and set up. If it takes more than 2 hours to set up a simple digital signage network then you should not bother using it
6. Easily provide reporting information such as when was a playlist or content was played
So if you’re looking at trialling one of the best digital signage software then complete the form here. 30 day digital signage trial
LIKE WHAT YOU'VE READ?When you subscribe you will also join other Digital Signage readers who receive our content right in their mailbox. Good luck!
Limit to 5 sponsors.